Friday, May 14, 2010

The World's Luckiest Man Frano Selak


He survived from the jaws death not once, but seven times, mostly in disastrous accidents from which it is difficult to survive. Most of the disasters, including landing on a haystack after falling out of a plane door that had blown open in the mid air, took place in quick succession. Will you call him the luckiest or the unluckiest person? The 81-year-old music teacher, a pensioner now, Frano Selak, a resident of Petrinja in Croatia, says, “I never thought I was lucky to survive all my brushes with death. I always think I was unlucky to have been in them in the first place but you can't tell people what they don't want to believe."

Five years ago, in 2005, he won one of the biggest lotteries, £600,000, and he has now decided to give away his fortune. More on this amazing man’s story will be in the next post! Come back!

No comments: